Proper Method of Wrapping Apple AC Power Adapter Cables

All Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Powerbook, and iBook users should be aware of Apple’s cable wrapping “trick.”

This may be common knowledge for 90% of all Mac users, but the other 10% will be shocked at the brilliant design by Apple that they never noticed:

Can we recover your failed hard drive, SSD, flash drive, or RAID?

Click below to submit our Chances Form and you'll hear back from a data recovery technician in minutes!

Submit Our Chances Form

Translate »