Example Chances Form Reply
CAN WE RECOVER YOUR FILES?
Based on our history with this model and given your drive’s symptoms…
- Your hard drive has a 90% chance for a FULL RECOVERY (99-100% of your files recovered)
- Your hard drive has a 95% chance for a PARTIAL RECOVERY (50-98% of your files recovered)
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU?
- The total cost for your data recovery is $300.
- This total includes all fees except shipping ($10 in CA, $15 anywhere else in the United States), a “Transfer drive,” or rare conditional fees if not already mentioned above, if applicable. See our Rates page for more information on Transfer Drives and rare conditional fees.
- You can always confirm the total cost of your recovery by using our Instant Rate Calculator.
WHEN IS OUR FEE DUE?
- If we recover 99.9-100% of your files, our fee is due within 14 days.
- If we recover less than 99.9% of your files, it your choice to approve the recovery and pay our full rate within 14 days, or decline the recovery and pay a $100 labor fee.
- If we can’t recover any of your files, there is no charge (besides shipping, if applicable).
WHAT IS OUR TURN-AROUND TIME?
- Our average turn around time is 4-6 days. If you need your data back as fast as possible, consider our Priority Service.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Discover the ultra-sophisticated tools we use for data recovery by exploring our Tools page.
- Learn more about the steps we take to recover your data by visiting Our Process page.
- Find out more about our team and how we keep your recovered data safe on our Privacy page.
READY TO GET YOUR FILES RECOVERED?
- DROP OFF your hard drive at our Los Angeles, CA (Studio City) laboratory after visiting our Drop Off page. And don’t forget to submit our Express Drop Off Form, which will save you 5-10 minutes when dropping off.
- MAIL US your hard drive after submitting our Mail-In Form and following the quick and easy shipping instructions.