Los Angeles local? Fill out our Drop Off Form and start your data recovery today!
Here’s what you need to know if dropping off:
*Our prices for data recovery range from $300-$500. This cost does not including a donor drive, shipping, or a transfer drive, if applicable. If you haven’t already, we highly recommend submitting a Chances Form before dropping off your device. We’ll respond ASAP with a price quote and your chances for a successful recovery.
If you want to provide us with your own transfer drive:
- It must be EMPTY! We will be re-formatting it (deleting any existing files) before we start moving the recovered data.
- It must be a single external hard drive or bare SATA drive of equal or greater size than the “bad” drive. Sorry, we can not move to NAS (Network Attached Storage) hard drives or Linux formatted hard drives.
- It must have enough free space to accommodate all your recovered data (which is sometimes greater than the total size of the bad drive).
- If your transfer drive is found to be defective, you must buy one from us if your recovery is successful.
- It must be dropped off at the same time you drop off your bad hard drive. We do not accept transfer hard drives after receiving your “bad” hard drive.
If your bad hard drive is inside an external enclosure:
- We will need to remove the enclosure in order to gain access to the bare drive. The enclosure may be damaged during this process. We do not install the hard drive back into the enclosure (although we will give back the enclosure along with the bad drive).
- If you already removed your hard drive from the enclosure, please do not re-assemble it. Keep the enclosure and just give us the bare hard drive (along with the enclosure’s PCB, if there is one).
Our hours are Monday-Friday from 10AM-7PM. We’re closed Saturday/Sunday.
$300 Data Recovery
11390 Ventura Blvd. Suite #5
Studio City, CA 91604 (Los Angeles / Hollywood)
Still have questions? Chat 24×7 or .