We offer mail-in and drop-off data recovery services.
If you’re in Los Angeles/Hollywood, start with our Drop-Off instructions.
If you’re anywhere else in the world, submit our Mail-in Form.
After submitting the form, you’ll be emailed a ticket number and shipping/drop-off instructions.
*To find out the cost to recover your device, use our online Rate Calculator (only takes a minute; no contact info required).
*To learn the likelihood that your device can be recovered, submit our “Chances” Form (our emailed response will include a price quote, the average cost of a Donor Drive, and a lot more information about our services).
*If you’re on a phone, use our Form Submission App to quickly submit any of the above forms.
Want to learn more about $300 Data Recovery before getting started?
- We are different than every other data recovery company.
Find out what makes us unique on our How We’re Different page.
- We use only the “best in class” data recovery tools, including the hardware used to “speak” to failed devices, along with the tools we use when repairing drives in our cleanroom.
Learn more about how we’re able to recover your data by exploring our Tools page.
- It took years of hard work to become the highest-rated data recovery company.
We have earned more than 4000 5-star reviews around the Internet. Read previous customer testimonials on sites like Yelp, Facebook, BBB (A+ rating since 2007), and more on our Reviews page.
- We are members of the elite “Data Recovery Professionals” group.
Data Recovery Professionals is a group of hand-picked data recovery experts from around the globe who share ideas and techniques and collaborate on challenging data recovery issues.
- Our data recovery process is second-to-none.
We carefully follow our time-tested recovery process for every device we receive. Learn more about the steps we take to recover your data safely and efficiently by visiting Our Process page.
- Take a look inside our shop, hear answers to common data recovery questions, and learn more about the tools we use to recover failed storage devices.
Watch part 1, part 2 (2017), and part 3 (2019) of Carey Holzman’s interviews with $300 Data Recovery’s owner, Brian Cometa.
Questions? Check our FAQ, chat, or .